Social Security Card FAQs
- How to Replace a Lost or Stolen Social Security Card
- How to Change Name on Social Security Card
- How Do I Apply for a Social Security Card?
- How to Get a Temporary Social Security Card
- How to Apply for Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Retirement Planning in 2021: A Helpful Guide
- How Your Social Security Benefits Are Calculated
- How Social Security Survivor Benefits Work
- How to Apply for Social Security Disability
- Social Security Disability Application Process
- Tips for Winning a Social Security Disability Case
- What Does a Disability Lawyer Do?
- When & How to Apply for Medicare
- What is Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance)?
- What Is Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance)?
- What is Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage)?
- What is Medicare Part D (Prescription Drug Coverage)?
- Top 10 Medicare Supplement Companies in 2021
- How to Get a Replacement Medicare Card
If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to the Social Security Administration for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by calling the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday; or contacting your local Social Security office.