Social Security Office in Antioch, California 94509
Frequently Asked Questions at Antioch, 94509 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 331-2324 or visit your local Antioch SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Antioch SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Antioch Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Antioch, 94509 Office
The Antioch Social Security office is located at Antioch 94509. The California SSA has separate federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains relevant contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any comments or inquiries related to your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in making an appointment, call the following Antioch Social Security office.
Directions to the Antioch, 94509 Office
The Antioch Office Located At 2508 Verne Roberts Circle Across The Street From The Costco Gas Station. From Highway 4, The Office Can Be Reached By Taking The Auto Center Drive Exit. The Office Can Also Be Reached From The Old Antioch/pittsburg Hwy By Turning Directly On To Verne Roberts Circle.
Reviews for the Antioch, 94509 Office
Other Cities Near Antioch
- Walnut Creek Social Security Offices
- Suisun City Social Security Offices
- Vallejo Social Security Offices
- Oakland Social Security Offices
- Berkeley Social Security Offices
- Richmond Social Security Offices
- San Leandro Social Security Offices
- Stockton Social Security Offices
- Hayward Social Security Offices
- Manteca Social Security Offices
- Lodi Social Security Offices
- Napa Social Security Offices
- Fremont Social Security Offices
- San Francisco Social Security Offices
- San Rafael Social Security Offices
- San Mateo Social Security Offices
- Daly City Social Security Offices
- Redwood City Social Security Offices
- West Sacramento Social Security Offices
- Mountain View Social Security Offices
- Sacramento Social Security Offices
- San Jose Social Security Offices