Social Security Office in Campbell, California 95008
Frequently Asked Questions at Campbell, 95008 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 348-5832 or visit your local Campbell SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Campbell SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Campbell Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Campbell, 95008 Office
The Campbell Social Security office is located at 770 W Hamilton Ave. The Campbell office provides information, advice and services handled by the Social Security Administration. The following page has information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have interests or issues about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Campbell Social Security office.
Directions to the Campbell, 95008 Office
Located 1 Blk Wst Of San Tomas Expressway 2 Miles Wst Of Highwy 17 Corner Of Hamilton & Darryl
Reviews for the Campbell, 95008 Office
Other Cities Near Campbell
- San Jose Social Security Offices
- Mountain View Social Security Offices
- Fremont Social Security Offices
- Redwood City Social Security Offices
- Santa Cruz Social Security Offices
- Hayward Social Security Offices
- San Mateo Social Security Offices
- Watsonville Social Security Offices
- Gilroy Social Security Offices
- San Leandro Social Security Offices
- Oakland Social Security Offices
- Daly City Social Security Offices
- San Francisco Social Security Offices
- Walnut Creek Social Security Offices
- Berkeley Social Security Offices
- Salinas Social Security Offices