Social Security Office in Fremont, California 94538
Frequently Asked Questions at Fremont, 94538 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (888) 632-7073 or visit your local Fremont SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Fremont SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Fremont Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Fremont, 94538 Office
The Fremont Social Security office is located at Fremont 94538. The California SSA provides a variety of federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains important contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any concerns or questions pertaining to your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in arranging an appointment, call the following Fremont Social Security office.
Directions to the Fremont, 94538 Office
On The Corner Of Mowry Ave. And Paseo Padre Pkwy. Suite 100 Is In The B Ack Off Of The Parking Lot From Paseo Padre Pkwy.
Reviews for the Fremont, 94538 Office
Other Cities Near Fremont
- Hayward Social Security Offices
- Mountain View Social Security Offices
- Redwood City Social Security Offices
- San Leandro Social Security Offices
- San Jose Social Security Offices
- Oakland Social Security Offices
- Campbell Social Security Offices
- San Mateo Social Security Offices
- Walnut Creek Social Security Offices
- Berkeley Social Security Offices
- Daly City Social Security Offices
- San Francisco Social Security Offices
- Antioch Social Security Offices
- Richmond Social Security Offices
- Santa Cruz Social Security Offices
- Vallejo Social Security Offices
- Gilroy Social Security Offices
- San Rafael Social Security Offices
- Watsonville Social Security Offices
- Stockton Social Security Offices
- Manteca Social Security Offices
- Suisun City Social Security Offices