Social Security Office in Lodi, California 95240
Frequently Asked Questions at Lodi, 95240 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (888) 257-2641 or visit your local Lodi SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Lodi SSA office or through the mail.
- Can I apply for Medicare benefits at this office?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Lodi Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Lodi, 95240 Office
The Lodi Social Security office is located at 1110 W Kettleman Lane Ste 3. The Lodi office presents information, assistance and services directed by the Social Security Administration. The following page features information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have inquiries or worries about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Lodi Social Security office.
Directions to the Lodi, 95240 Office
Take Kettleman Lane (aka Hwy 12); South Side Of Kettleman Lane Between S Ham Ln And S Fairmont Ave. Eff 08/31/09 - All Sacramento County Resid Ents Who Need An Original Or Replacement Ssn Card Must Use The Sacrament O Card Center At 8581 Folsom Blvd, Ste. B, Sacramento Ca. Office Hours: 9:00am To 4:00 Pm, Mon-fri. In Person Interview Is Required. Disabled Pa Rking Spaces Are Available Near Entrance.
Reviews for the Lodi, 95240 Office
Other Cities Near Lodi
- Stockton Social Security Offices
- Manteca Social Security Offices
- Sacramento Social Security Offices
- Antioch Social Security Offices
- Modesto Social Security Offices
- West Sacramento Social Security Offices
- Suisun City Social Security Offices
- Roseville Social Security Offices
- Walnut Creek Social Security Offices
- Placerville Social Security Offices