Social Security Office in Moreno Valley, California 92553
Frequently Asked Questions at Moreno Valley, 92553 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (888) 590-2705 or visit your local Moreno Valley SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Moreno Valley SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Moreno Valley Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Moreno Valley, 92553 Office
The Moreno Valley Social Security office is located at Moreno Valley 92553. The California SSA manages a variety of federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains important contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any comments or inquiries pertaining to your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in setting up an appointment, call the following Moreno Valley Social Security office.
Directions to the Moreno Valley, 92553 Office
Located Between Alessandro And Cactus Streets, Just Off Frederick. From Highway 60 Take The Frederick/pigeon Pass Exit And Go South To Calle San Juan De Los Lagos Then Turn Right. From Highway 215, Take The Cactus St. Exit And Go East Until Frederick, Turn Left Onto Frederick And Then Left Onto Calle San Juan De Los Lagos.
Reviews for the Moreno Valley, 92553 Office
Other Cities Near Moreno Valley
- Hemet Social Security Offices
- Riverside Social Security Offices
- Mission Viejo Social Security Offices
- Oceanside Social Security Offices
- Fontana Social Security Offices
- San Marcos Social Security Offices
- San Bernardino Social Security Offices
- Santa Ana Social Security Offices
- Ontario Social Security Offices
- Fountain Valley Social Security Offices
- Anaheim Social Security Offices
- Pomona Social Security Offices
- Garden Grove Social Security Offices
- Brea Social Security Offices
- Palm Springs Social Security Offices
- Glendora Social Security Offices