Social Security Office in Napa, California 94559
Frequently Asked Questions at Napa, 94559 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 836-1559 or visit your local Napa SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Napa SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Napa Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Napa, 94559 Office
The Napa Social Security office is located in Napa 94559. The following page includes information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any curiosities or issues about your Social Security benefits or are interested in planning an appointment, call the following Napa Social Security office.
Directions to the Napa, 94559 Office
Near The Corner Of Lincoln And Soscol. Take The Lincoln Ave Exit From Hwy 29, East Bound To Soscol Ave. Turn Right.
Reviews for the Napa, 94559 Office
Other Cities Near Napa
- Vallejo Social Security Offices
- Suisun City Social Security Offices
- Richmond Social Security Offices
- San Rafael Social Security Offices
- Santa Rosa Social Security Offices
- Berkeley Social Security Offices
- Walnut Creek Social Security Offices
- Antioch Social Security Offices
- San Francisco Social Security Offices
- Oakland Social Security Offices
- San Leandro Social Security Offices
- West Sacramento Social Security Offices
- Daly City Social Security Offices
- Hayward Social Security Offices
- Sacramento Social Security Offices