Social Security Office in Oakland, California 94612
Frequently Asked Questions at Oakland, 94612 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 964-7420 or visit your local Oakland SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Oakland SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Oakland Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Oakland, 94612 Office
The Oakland Social Security office is located at 360 22nd St Suite 400. The Oakland office gives information, support and services directed by the Social Security Administration. The following page features information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have questions or worries about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Oakland Social Security office.
Directions to the Oakland, 94612 Office
Between Webster And Franklin. Parking Lots And Meterare Available In The Area. The Public Entrance Is On 22nd St. On Site Parking Is Not Available At This Location. Bus Lines Traveling On Broadway And Grand Avenue Will Drop Off Within 2-3 Blocks Of The Office.
Reviews for the Oakland, 94612 Office
Other Cities Near Oakland
- Berkeley Social Security Offices
- San Francisco Social Security Offices
- San Leandro Social Security Offices
- Richmond Social Security Offices
- Walnut Creek Social Security Offices
- Hayward Social Security Offices
- Daly City Social Security Offices
- San Mateo Social Security Offices
- San Rafael Social Security Offices
- Redwood City Social Security Offices
- Vallejo Social Security Offices
- Fremont Social Security Offices
- Antioch Social Security Offices
- Suisun City Social Security Offices
- Napa Social Security Offices
- Mountain View Social Security Offices
- San Jose Social Security Offices
- Campbell Social Security Offices