Social Security Office in Oakland, California 94605
Frequently Asked Questions at Oakland, 94605 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (888) 527-9329 or visit your local Oakland SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Oakland SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Oakland Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Oakland, 94605 Office
The Oakland Social Security office is located at 7200 Bancroft Avenue Eastmont Town Center. The Oakland office shares information, support and services managed by the Social Security Administration. The following page provides information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have curiosities or doubts about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Oakland Social Security office.
Directions to the Oakland, 94605 Office
Located In Eastmont Town Center, 2nd Flr Ste 263- East 580 Exit Edwards Right On Edwards To 73rd And Macarthur- Cross Macarthur To Right Turn On Second Drive Way - Enter At East Entrance Of Mall. West 580 Exit Keller, Left On Mountain, Left On Edwards Cross Macarthur Blvd, Turn Right Into Mall's East Entrance - Next To Oakland Police Substation Lots Of Free Parking- Bus Lines To Eastmont Mall - Ac Transit Lines 57, 40 Ad 43---san Francisco Bus Lines N, Nl, And Nh
Reviews for the Oakland, 94605 Office
Other Cities Near Oakland
- San Leandro Social Security Offices
- Hayward Social Security Offices
- Berkeley Social Security Offices
- Walnut Creek Social Security Offices
- San Francisco Social Security Offices
- San Mateo Social Security Offices
- Richmond Social Security Offices
- Daly City Social Security Offices
- Fremont Social Security Offices
- Redwood City Social Security Offices
- Antioch Social Security Offices
- Vallejo Social Security Offices
- San Rafael Social Security Offices
- Mountain View Social Security Offices
- San Jose Social Security Offices
- Suisun City Social Security Offices
- Campbell Social Security Offices
- Napa Social Security Offices
- Stockton Social Security Offices