Social Security Office in Oceanside, California 92054
Frequently Asked Questions at Oceanside, 92054 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (855) 287-4793 or visit your local Oceanside SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Oceanside SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Oceanside Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Oceanside, 92054 Office
The Oceanside Social Security office is located at 2160 S El Camino Real. The Oceanside office presents information, support and services directed by the Social Security Administration. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have interests or doubts about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Oceanside Social Security office.
Directions to the Oceanside, 92054 Office
Located Off Hwy 78 & El Camino Real, North Of The Target Shopping Center & South Of Fire Mountain Rd On The East Side Of The Street.the Building Is Set Back Off The Street,partially Blocked From View.
Reviews for the Oceanside, 92054 Office
Other Cities Near Oceanside
- San Marcos Social Security Offices
- Moreno Valley Social Security Offices
- El Cajon Social Security Offices
- San Diego Social Security Offices
- La Mesa Social Security Offices
- Mission Viejo Social Security Offices
- National City Social Security Offices
- Chula Vista Social Security Offices
- Hemet Social Security Offices
- Riverside Social Security Offices
- Santa Ana Social Security Offices