Social Security Office in Richmond, California 94806
Frequently Asked Questions at Richmond, 94806 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 877-3116 or visit your local Richmond SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Richmond SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Richmond Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Richmond, 94806 Office
The Richmond Social Security office is located at Richmond 94806. The California SSA contains a variety of federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains relevant contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any issues or questions related to your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in setting up an appointment, call the following Richmond Social Security office.
Directions to the Richmond, 94806 Office
We Are Located At 3164 Garrity Way Off Of Blume Dr. Take Hyw 80 Exiting At Hilltop Mall. X-street Btwn Hilltop Dr. And Garrity Is Blume Dr. We Are Accessible By Ac Transit Bus Lines #71. Effective 03/28/2010 The Bus Line Will Be Changed To #76. We Are Located Across The Street From Chevy's And Next Door To The Marriott Hotel.
Reviews for the Richmond, 94806 Office
Other Cities Near Richmond
- Berkeley Social Security Offices
- San Rafael Social Security Offices
- Vallejo Social Security Offices
- San Francisco Social Security Offices
- Walnut Creek Social Security Offices
- Oakland Social Security Offices
- San Leandro Social Security Offices
- Napa Social Security Offices
- Daly City Social Security Offices
- Suisun City Social Security Offices
- Hayward Social Security Offices
- Antioch Social Security Offices
- San Mateo Social Security Offices
- Redwood City Social Security Offices
- Fremont Social Security Offices
- Santa Rosa Social Security Offices
- Mountain View Social Security Offices
- San Jose Social Security Offices