Social Security Office in Riverside, California 92508
Frequently Asked Questions at Riverside, 92508 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 931-4495 or visit your local Riverside SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Riverside SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Riverside Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Riverside, 92508 Office
The Riverside Social Security office is located at Riverside 92508. The California SSA has different federally run programs like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains essential contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any comments or inquiries regarding your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in setting up an appointment, call the following Riverside Social Security office.
Directions to the Riverside, 92508 Office
Take 215 Fwy Toward Riverside, Exit At Alessandro Blvd. Take Alessandro W To Mission Grove Pkwy South. Make A Left On Mission Grove Pkwy South. The Two Story Building Is On Corner Of Earhart And Mission Grove Pkwy South. Parking Lot Is On Earhart Street.
Reviews for the Riverside, 92508 Office
Other Cities Near Riverside
- Fontana Social Security Offices
- San Bernardino Social Security Offices
- Moreno Valley Social Security Offices
- Hemet Social Security Offices
- Ontario Social Security Offices
- Pomona Social Security Offices
- Mission Viejo Social Security Offices
- Santa Ana Social Security Offices
- Brea Social Security Offices
- Glendora Social Security Offices
- Anaheim Social Security Offices
- Fountain Valley Social Security Offices
- West Covina Social Security Offices
- Garden Grove Social Security Offices
- Whittier Social Security Offices
- Victorville Social Security Offices
- Norwalk Social Security Offices
- El Monte Social Security Offices
- Montebello Social Security Offices
- Alhambra Social Security Offices
- Palm Springs Social Security Offices
- Lakewood Social Security Offices
- Oceanside Social Security Offices
- Pasadena Social Security Offices
- Long Beach Social Security Offices