Social Security Office in Sacramento, California 95825
Frequently Asked Questions at Sacramento, 95825 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (855) 782-9153 or visit your local Sacramento SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Sacramento SSA office or through the mail.
- Can I apply for Medicare benefits at this office?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Sacramento Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Sacramento, 95825 Office
The Sacramento Social Security office is located in Sacramento 95825. The following page has information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any interests or issues about your Medicare benefits or are interested in planning an appointment, call the following Sacramento Social Security office.
Directions to the Sacramento, 95825 Office
The North Sacramento District Office Is On Arden Way. The Nearest Cross Street Is Fulton Blvd. Dimple Records Is Across The Street. Residents Of Carmichael, Elverta, Mcclellan, North Highlands, North Sacramento, Rio Linda, Sacramento Must Go To The Social Security Card Center At 8581 Folsom Blvd, Ste B, Sacramento Ca 95826 For Original And Replacement Social Security Cards. Card Center Hours Are Monday-friday 9:00 Am - 4: 00 Pm.
Reviews for the Sacramento, 95825 Office
Other Cities Near Sacramento
- West Sacramento Social Security Offices
- Roseville Social Security Offices
- Auburn Social Security Offices
- Placerville Social Security Offices
- Lodi Social Security Offices
- Yuba City Social Security Offices
- Stockton Social Security Offices
- Suisun City Social Security Offices
- Manteca Social Security Offices
- Antioch Social Security Offices