Social Security Office in Sacramento, California 95823
Frequently Asked Questions at Sacramento, 95823 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 708-3208 or visit your local Sacramento SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Sacramento SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Sacramento Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Sacramento, 95823 Office
The Sacramento Social Security office is located at 40 Massie Circle. The Sacramento office presents information, guidance and services directed by the Social Security Administration. The following page provides information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have interests or issues about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Sacramento Social Security office.
Directions to the Sacramento, 95823 Office
Mack Rd To Stockton Blvd To Massie Cir (across From Best Western) Off Hwy 99 @ Mack Rd/stockton Blvd Exits - By Bus Take Line # 55 Residents Who Live Or Receive Mail In Sacramento County Must Use The Ssscc For All Original Or Replacement Social Security Cards Go To Sacramento Card Center At 8581 Folsom Blvd Ste B, Sacramento, Hours 9:00 Am - 4:00 Pm
Reviews for the Sacramento, 95823 Office
Other Cities Near Sacramento
- West Sacramento Social Security Offices
- Roseville Social Security Offices
- Lodi Social Security Offices
- Stockton Social Security Offices
- Placerville Social Security Offices
- Auburn Social Security Offices
- Manteca Social Security Offices
- Suisun City Social Security Offices
- Antioch Social Security Offices
- Yuba City Social Security Offices
- Napa Social Security Offices
- Vallejo Social Security Offices