Social Security Office in San Bernardino, California 92401
Frequently Asked Questions at San Bernardino, 92401 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 331-7132 or visit your local San Bernardino SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local San Bernardino SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the San Bernardino Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the San Bernardino, 92401 Office
The San Bernardino Social Security office is located at 605 N Arrowhead Ave Suite 101. The San Bernardino office gives information, support and services managed by the Social Security Administration. The following page includes information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have requests or issues about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the San Bernardino Social Security office.
Directions to the San Bernardino, 92401 Office
Office Is On The Corner Of 6th And Arrowhead In Downtown San Bernardino.office Entrance Is On 6th Street.
Reviews for the San Bernardino, 92401 Office
Other Cities Near San Bernardino
- Fontana Social Security Offices
- Riverside Social Security Offices
- Ontario Social Security Offices
- Pomona Social Security Offices
- Victorville Social Security Offices
- Hemet Social Security Offices
- Glendora Social Security Offices
- Moreno Valley Social Security Offices
- West Covina Social Security Offices
- Brea Social Security Offices
- Santa Ana Social Security Offices
- Mission Viejo Social Security Offices
- Anaheim Social Security Offices
- Whittier Social Security Offices
- El Monte Social Security Offices
- Garden Grove Social Security Offices
- Fountain Valley Social Security Offices
- Norwalk Social Security Offices
- Alhambra Social Security Offices
- Montebello Social Security Offices
- Pasadena Social Security Offices
- Yucca Valley Social Security Offices
- Palm Springs Social Security Offices