Social Security Office in San Jose, California 95121
Frequently Asked Questions at San Jose, 95121 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 931-4496 or visit your local San Jose SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local San Jose SSA office or through the mail.
- Can I apply for Medicare benefits at this office?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the San Jose Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the San Jose, 95121 Office
The San Jose Social Security office is located at San Jose 95121. The California SSA administers different federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains important contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any comments or inquiries pertaining to your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in scheduling an appointment, call the following San Jose Social Security office.
Directions to the San Jose, 95121 Office
Located On Fontaine Rd, 1/2 Block From Chuck-e-cheese And Next To Motel 6. Runs Parallel To Hwy 101 Near 101 And Tully Rd Intersection ***extra Parking At Fontaine Inn***
Reviews for the San Jose, 95121 Office
Other Cities Near San Jose
- Mountain View Social Security Offices
- Campbell Social Security Offices
- Fremont Social Security Offices
- Gilroy Social Security Offices
- Redwood City Social Security Offices
- Santa Cruz Social Security Offices
- Watsonville Social Security Offices
- Hayward Social Security Offices
- San Mateo Social Security Offices
- San Leandro Social Security Offices
- Oakland Social Security Offices
- Walnut Creek Social Security Offices
- Daly City Social Security Offices
- San Francisco Social Security Offices
- Berkeley Social Security Offices
- Salinas Social Security Offices
- Antioch Social Security Offices
- Modesto Social Security Offices