Social Security Office in San Jose, California 95113
Frequently Asked Questions at San Jose, 95113 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 331-2235 or visit your local San Jose SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local San Jose SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the San Jose Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the San Jose, 95113 Office
The San Jose Social Security office is located at San Jose 95113. The California SSA controls various federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains important contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in scheduling an appointment, call the following San Jose Social Security office.
Directions to the San Jose, 95113 Office
Located In Federal Bldg, 2nd Floor, Room 244. Photo I.d. Mandatory To Enter Federal Building.
Reviews for the San Jose, 95113 Office
Other Cities Near San Jose
- Mountain View Social Security Offices
- Campbell Social Security Offices
- Fremont Social Security Offices
- Redwood City Social Security Offices
- Hayward Social Security Offices
- Santa Cruz Social Security Offices
- San Mateo Social Security Offices
- Gilroy Social Security Offices
- Watsonville Social Security Offices
- San Leandro Social Security Offices
- Oakland Social Security Offices
- Daly City Social Security Offices
- Walnut Creek Social Security Offices
- San Francisco Social Security Offices
- Berkeley Social Security Offices
- Antioch Social Security Offices
- Salinas Social Security Offices
- Richmond Social Security Offices