Social Security Office in San Leandro, California 94577
Frequently Asked Questions at San Leandro, 94577 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 331-2181 or visit your local San Leandro SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local San Leandro SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the San Leandro Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the San Leandro, 94577 Office
The San Leandro Social Security office is located in San Leandro 94577. The following page provides information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any inquiries or issues about your Social Security benefits or are interested in arranging an appointment, call the following San Leandro Social Security office.
Directions to the San Leandro, 94577 Office
From I-880 Exit At Davis Street East Past The Bart Station On The Left From I-580 Exit On Grand, Go Across To Delores And Turn Right On East 14th And Left On Davis Street.
Reviews for the San Leandro, 94577 Office
Other Cities Near San Leandro
- Oakland Social Security Offices
- Hayward Social Security Offices
- Berkeley Social Security Offices
- Walnut Creek Social Security Offices
- San Mateo Social Security Offices
- San Francisco Social Security Offices
- Fremont Social Security Offices
- Redwood City Social Security Offices
- Daly City Social Security Offices
- Richmond Social Security Offices
- Antioch Social Security Offices
- Mountain View Social Security Offices
- Vallejo Social Security Offices
- San Rafael Social Security Offices
- San Jose Social Security Offices
- Campbell Social Security Offices
- Suisun City Social Security Offices
- Napa Social Security Offices
- Stockton Social Security Offices
- Manteca Social Security Offices