Social Security Office in San Marcos, California 92078
Frequently Asked Questions at San Marcos, 92078 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 614-4769 or visit your local San Marcos SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local San Marcos SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the San Marcos Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the San Marcos, 92078 Office
The San Marcos Social Security office is located at San Marcos 92078. The California SSA handles a variety of federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains helpful contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any comments or inquiries about your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in arranging an appointment, call the following San Marcos Social Security office.
Directions to the San Marcos, 92078 Office
Hwy 78 To San Marcos Blvd. Go West To Via Vera Cruz. Turn Right. Office Is Two Bldgs Down On Right At The Corner Of Boardwalk. Nct Bus #347 Stops Directly In Front Of The Office.
Reviews for the San Marcos, 92078 Office
Other Cities Near San Marcos
- Oceanside Social Security Offices
- El Cajon Social Security Offices
- La Mesa Social Security Offices
- San Diego Social Security Offices
- Moreno Valley Social Security Offices
- National City Social Security Offices
- Chula Vista Social Security Offices
- Mission Viejo Social Security Offices
- Hemet Social Security Offices