Social Security Office in West Sacramento, California 95605
Frequently Asked Questions at West Sacramento, 95605 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 726-8136 or visit your local West Sacramento SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local West Sacramento SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the West Sacramento Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the West Sacramento, 95605 Office
The West Sacramento Social Security office is located at West Sacramento 95605. The California SSA runs various federally run programs like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains available contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any comments or requests regarding your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in setting up an appointment, call the following West Sacramento Social Security office.
Directions to the West Sacramento, 95605 Office
From 80w/80e, Take Reed Ave Exit, Turn West On Reed Which Changes Names To Riverside Parkway; Office Is On Left Where Embarcadero Meets Riverside Parkway. From I-5n/i-5s, Take 80w And Follow Above Directions. -- For New Or Replacement Social Security Cards, Sacramento County Residents Must Visit The Sacramento Card Center At 8581 Folsom Blvd, Suite B, Sacramento Ca. Hours M-f 9:00-4:00. All Other Business Can Be Handled At The West Sacramento Office.
Reviews for the West Sacramento, 95605 Office
Other Cities Near West Sacramento
- Sacramento Social Security Offices
- Roseville Social Security Offices
- Auburn Social Security Offices
- Suisun City Social Security Offices
- Lodi Social Security Offices
- Yuba City Social Security Offices
- Placerville Social Security Offices
- Antioch Social Security Offices
- Stockton Social Security Offices
- Napa Social Security Offices
- Manteca Social Security Offices
- Vallejo Social Security Offices