Social Security Office in East Hartford, Connecticut 06108
Frequently Asked Questions at East Hartford, 06108 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 706-6759 or visit your local East Hartford SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local East Hartford SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the East Hartford Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the East Hartford, 06108 Office
The East Hartford Social Security office is located at East Hartford 06108. The Connecticut SSA handles separate federally run programs like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains relevant contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any issues or requests related to your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in scheduling an appointment, call the following East Hartford Social Security office.
Directions to the East Hartford, 06108 Office
Reviews for the East Hartford, 06108 Office
Other Cities Near East Hartford
- Hartford Social Security Offices
- New Britain Social Security Offices
- Middletown Social Security Offices
- Meriden Social Security Offices
- Willimantic Social Security Offices
- Springfield Social Security Offices
- Torrington Social Security Offices
- Waterbury Social Security Offices
- Holyoke Social Security Offices
- Norwich Social Security Offices
- New Haven Social Security Offices
- Ansonia Social Security Offices
- New London Social Security Offices