Social Security Office in Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Frequently Asked Questions at Torrington, 06790 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 405-0486 or visit your local Torrington SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Torrington SSA office or through the mail.
- Can I apply for Medicare benefits at this office?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Torrington Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Torrington, 06790 Office
The Torrington Social Security office is located at 147 Litchfield Street. The Torrington office provides information, support and services operated by the Social Security Administration. The following page provides information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have curiosities or issues about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Torrington Social Security office.
Directions to the Torrington, 06790 Office
Reviews for the Torrington, 06790 Office
Other Cities Near Torrington
- Waterbury Social Security Offices
- New Britain Social Security Offices
- Hartford Social Security Offices
- Meriden Social Security Offices
- East Hartford Social Security Offices
- Middletown Social Security Offices
- Ansonia Social Security Offices
- Danbury Social Security Offices
- Springfield Social Security Offices
- New Haven Social Security Offices
- Bridgeport Social Security Offices
- Holyoke Social Security Offices
- Poughkeepsie Social Security Offices
- Pittsfield Social Security Offices
- Hudson Social Security Offices
- Willimantic Social Security Offices