Social Security Office in Boca Raton, Florida 33487
Frequently Asked Questions at Boca Raton, 33487 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 467-1703 or visit your local Boca Raton SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Boca Raton SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Boca Raton Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Boca Raton, 33487 Office
The Boca Raton Social Security office is located at 621 Nw 53 St Suite 400. The Boca Raton office gives information, guidance and services handled by the Social Security Administration. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have curiosities or issues about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Boca Raton Social Security office.
Directions to the Boca Raton, 33487 Office
Office Is Located Near The Ne Corner Of Congress Ave And Yamato Road ( North Of Yamato Road Just West Of I-95) In The Arvida Park Of Commerce Office Complex - One Park Place - 7-story Building Adjacent To The Embassy Suites Hotel. Most Items Can Be Handled Online At Www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount Or By Telephone At 1-800-772-1213.
Reviews for the Boca Raton, 33487 Office
Other Cities Near Boca Raton
- Margate Social Security Offices
- Ft Lauderdale Social Security Offices
- Plantation Social Security Offices
- West Palm Beach Social Security Offices
- Pembroke Pines Social Security Offices
- Hialeah Social Security Offices
- Belle Glade Social Security Offices
- Miami Beach Social Security Offices
- Miami Social Security Offices