Social Security Office in Dade City, Florida 33525
Frequently Asked Questions at Dade City, 33525 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 562-1325 or visit your local Dade City SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Dade City SSA office or through the mail.
- Can I apply for Medicare benefits at this office?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Dade City Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Dade City, 33525 Office
The Dade City Social Security office is located in Dade City 33525. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any questions or doubts about your Medicare benefits or are interested in scheduling an appointment, call the following Dade City Social Security office.
Directions to the Dade City, 33525 Office
We Are Located Off Sr 52 Near Pasco High School Turn Left On Adair Road If Going East Or Right If Going West On Sr 52 Red Brick Building On Left Note: Office Hours 9:00 Am To 4:00 Pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday And Friday. Office Hours 9:00 Am To 12:00 Pm On Wednesdays. We Can Handle Your Needs Online ( Myssa.gov ) Or By Phone.
Reviews for the Dade City, 33525 Office
Other Cities Near Dade City
- New Port Richey Social Security Offices
- Seffner Social Security Offices
- Lakeland Social Security Offices
- Tampa Social Security Offices
- Winter Haven Social Security Offices
- Leesburg Social Security Offices
- Clearwater Social Security Offices
- Kissimmee Social Security Offices
- St Petersburg Social Security Offices