Social Security Office in Ft Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Frequently Asked Questions at Ft Lauderdale, 33309 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 253-4720 or visit your local Ft Lauderdale SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Ft Lauderdale SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Ft Lauderdale Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Ft Lauderdale, 33309 Office
The Ft Lauderdale Social Security office is located at 3201 W Commercial Blvd Suite 100. The Ft Lauderdale office presents information, assistance and services directed by the Social Security Administration. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have interests or worries about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Ft Lauderdale Social Security office.
Directions to the Ft Lauderdale, 33309 Office
From Nw 31 Avenue And I-95 - Travel West On Commercial Blvd. Make Right Into Plaza - Before Nw 33 Ave. Complex Is On The North Side Of Commercial Blvd In The Lakeshore Business Center. From State Rd 7/route 441 And Fl Turnpike - Travel East On Commercial Blvd. To Nw 33 Ave. Make Left On Nw 33 Ave - Make First Right Into Plazalakeshore Business Center. Ctr Is Located On North Side Of Commercial Blvd. Approx. 1/4 Mile W Of Nw 31 Ave And 1/2 E Of State Rd 7/rt 441.
Reviews for the Ft Lauderdale, 33309 Office
Other Cities Near Ft Lauderdale
- Margate Social Security Offices
- Plantation Social Security Offices
- Pembroke Pines Social Security Offices
- Boca Raton Social Security Offices
- Hialeah Social Security Offices
- Miami Beach Social Security Offices
- Miami Social Security Offices
- West Palm Beach Social Security Offices
- Belle Glade Social Security Offices