Social Security Office in Plantation, Florida 33322
Frequently Asked Questions at Plantation, 33322 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 331-9093 or visit your local Plantation SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Plantation SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Plantation Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Plantation, 33322 Office
The Plantation Social Security office is located in Plantation 33322. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any curiosities or issues about your Medicare benefits or are interested in planning an appointment, call the following Plantation Social Security office.
Directions to the Plantation, 33322 Office
Office Located On West Sunrise Blvd, 2 Traffic Lights West Of Universitydrive & 1 Traffic Light East Of Pine Island Rd. Turn North At Light On Lauderdale West Dr. Building Is Located In Pine Island Commonds Plaza. First Bldg On The Left. Look For Clearly Marked Entrance Around The Corner. Bus Route 36 Runs East And West On Sunrise Blvd. Please Do Not Give Out Admistrative Phone Number.
Reviews for the Plantation, 33322 Office
Other Cities Near Plantation
- Ft Lauderdale Social Security Offices
- Margate Social Security Offices
- Pembroke Pines Social Security Offices
- Hialeah Social Security Offices
- Boca Raton Social Security Offices
- Miami Social Security Offices
- Miami Beach Social Security Offices
- West Palm Beach Social Security Offices
- Belle Glade Social Security Offices