Social Security Office in Norcross, Georgia 30093
Frequently Asked Questions at Norcross, 30093 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 803-6320 or visit your local Norcross SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Norcross SSA office or through the mail.
- Can I apply for Medicare benefits at this office?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Norcross Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Norcross, 30093 Office
The Norcross Social Security office is located in Norcross 30093. The following page has information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any questions or worries about your Medicare benefits or are interested in planning an appointment, call the following Norcross Social Security office.
Directions to the Norcross, 30093 Office
Parking Extremely Limited. Parking In Unauthorized Areas May Be Towed.
Reviews for the Norcross, 30093 Office
Other Cities Near Norcross
- Decatur Social Security Offices
- Atlanta Social Security Offices
- Marietta Social Security Offices
- Winder Social Security Offices
- Morrow Social Security Offices
- Covington Social Security Offices
- Gainesville Social Security Offices
- Athens Social Security Offices
- Villa Rica Social Security Offices
- Griffin Social Security Offices