Social Security Office in Chicago Heights, Illinois 60411
Frequently Asked Questions at Chicago Heights, 60411 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 274-5413 or visit your local Chicago Heights SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Chicago Heights SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Chicago Heights Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Chicago Heights, 60411 Office
The Chicago Heights Social Security office is located in Chicago Heights 60411. The following page has information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any requests or concerns about your Medicare benefits or are interested in planning an appointment, call the following Chicago Heights Social Security office.
Directions to the Chicago Heights, 60411 Office
Located On West Side Of Halsted At 197th-near Intersection Of Halsted And Vollmer Road.
Reviews for the Chicago Heights, 60411 Office
Other Cities Near Chicago Heights
- Hammond Social Security Offices
- Palos Hills Social Security Offices
- Merrillville Social Security Offices
- Gary Social Security Offices
- North Riverside Social Security Offices
- Chicago Social Security Offices
- Woodridge Social Security Offices
- Hillside Social Security Offices
- Joliet Social Security Offices
- Kankakee Social Security Offices
- Valparaiso Social Security Offices
- Evanston Social Security Offices
- Bloomingdale Social Security Offices
- Aurora Social Security Offices
- Michigan City Social Security Offices
- Mount Prospect Social Security Offices