Social Security Office in Chicago, Illinois 60623
Need a New or Replacement Social Security Card?
Frequently Asked Questions at Chicago, 60623 Office
- Can I schedule an appointment with Social Security online?
Social Security does not have an online appointment scheduler. You do not need an appointment to file for benefits or appeal a disability decision. If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to us for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by calling (877) 531-4698 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or visiting your local Chicago SSA office.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Where do I get a copy of my Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Chicago SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 531-4698 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or visiting your local visiting your local Chicago SSA office.
- How do I find out my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
About the Chicago, 60623 Office
The Chicago Social Security office is located at Chicago 60623. The Illinois SSA controls several federally run programs like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains useful contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any issues or questions concerning your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in scheduling an appointment, call the following Chicago Social Security office.
Directions to the Chicago, 60623 Office
Office (4000 W And 2400 South) Is Located Between Cermak And 26th St. ( Little Village) Office Is Located About 8 Miles From Downtown In The Southwest Community Of Lawndale.
Reviews for the Chicago, 60623 Office
Other Cities Near Chicago
- North Riverside Social Security Offices
- Hillside Social Security Offices
- Palos Hills Social Security Offices
- Evanston Social Security Offices
- Woodridge Social Security Offices
- Mount Prospect Social Security Offices
- Bloomingdale Social Security Offices
- Hammond Social Security Offices
- Chicago Heights Social Security Offices
- Gary Social Security Offices
- Aurora Social Security Offices
- Joliet Social Security Offices
- Merrillville Social Security Offices
- Elgin Social Security Offices
- Waukegan Social Security Offices
- Valparaiso Social Security Offices
- Michigan City Social Security Offices
- Woodstock Social Security Offices