Social Security Office in Chicago, Illinois 60630
Frequently Asked Questions at Chicago, 60630 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (888) 748-7667 or visit your local Chicago SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Chicago SSA office or through the mail.
- Can I apply for Medicare benefits at this office?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Chicago Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Chicago, 60630 Office
The Chicago Social Security office is located at 4849 N Milwaukee Ave Suite 600. The Chicago office offers information, assistance and services managed by the Social Security Administration. The following page provides information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have questions or issues about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Chicago Social Security office.
Directions to the Chicago, 60630 Office
On Milwaukee Avenue North Of Lawrence, At Junction Of Higgins Road And Milwaukee Avenue. In Veterans Square Plaza, Next To The Jefferson Park Cta And Metra Station.
Reviews for the Chicago, 60630 Office
Other Cities Near Chicago
- Evanston Social Security Offices
- North Riverside Social Security Offices
- Hillside Social Security Offices
- Mount Prospect Social Security Offices
- Bloomingdale Social Security Offices
- Palos Hills Social Security Offices
- Woodridge Social Security Offices
- Hammond Social Security Offices
- Waukegan Social Security Offices
- Elgin Social Security Offices
- Chicago Heights Social Security Offices
- Aurora Social Security Offices
- Gary Social Security Offices
- Joliet Social Security Offices
- Woodstock Social Security Offices
- Merrillville Social Security Offices
- Kenosha Social Security Offices
- Michigan City Social Security Offices
- Valparaiso Social Security Offices