Social Security Office in Elgin, Illinois 60123
Frequently Asked Questions at Elgin, 60123 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 405-0435 or visit your local Elgin SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Elgin SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Elgin Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Elgin, 60123 Office
The Elgin Social Security office is located in Elgin 60123. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any interests or comments about your Medicare benefits or are interested in arranging an appointment, call the following Elgin Social Security office.
Directions to the Elgin, 60123 Office
The Nearest Major Intersection To The Elgin Social Security Office Is Randall Road And Interstate 90. Take The Randall Road Exit And Proceed South On Randall Road Approximately 2 Miles To Royal Boulevard. Royal Boulevard Is Located Next To A Home Depot. Turn East On Royal Boulevardand Proceed To Fletcher Drive, Which Will Be The First Road On The Left.turn North On Fletcher Drive. The Office Is A Short Distance Ahead On The Left Side Of The Road,a One-story Building.
Reviews for the Elgin, 60123 Office
Other Cities Near Elgin
- Bloomingdale Social Security Offices
- Woodstock Social Security Offices
- Aurora Social Security Offices
- Mount Prospect Social Security Offices
- Woodridge Social Security Offices
- Hillside Social Security Offices
- North Riverside Social Security Offices
- Evanston Social Security Offices
- Waukegan Social Security Offices
- Palos Hills Social Security Offices
- Chicago Social Security Offices
- Joliet Social Security Offices
- Rockford Social Security Offices
- Kenosha Social Security Offices