Social Security Office in Hillside, Illinois 60162
Frequently Asked Questions at Hillside, 60162 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 964-6290 or visit your local Hillside SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Hillside SSA office or through the mail.
- Can I apply for Medicare benefits at this office?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Hillside Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Hillside, 60162 Office
The Hillside Social Security office is located at Hillside 60162. The Illinois SSA manages separate federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains relevant contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any comments or questions pertaining to your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in making an appointment, call the following Hillside Social Security office.
Directions to the Hillside, 60162 Office
Approx 5 Blocks North Of The I-290 Eisenhower Expwy; West Side Of Street Immediately South Of \rs\ Rts Packaging Immediately North Of Public Storage
Reviews for the Hillside, 60162 Office
Other Cities Near Hillside
- North Riverside Social Security Offices
- Woodridge Social Security Offices
- Bloomingdale Social Security Offices
- Palos Hills Social Security Offices
- Chicago Social Security Offices
- Mount Prospect Social Security Offices
- Evanston Social Security Offices
- Aurora Social Security Offices
- Hammond Social Security Offices
- Chicago Heights Social Security Offices
- Elgin Social Security Offices
- Joliet Social Security Offices
- Waukegan Social Security Offices
- Gary Social Security Offices
- Woodstock Social Security Offices
- Merrillville Social Security Offices
- Kenosha Social Security Offices