Social Security Office in Joliet, Illinois 60431
Frequently Asked Questions at Joliet, 60431 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 783-7302 or visit your local Joliet SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Joliet SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Joliet Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Joliet, 60431 Office
The Joliet Social Security office is located at Joliet 60431. The Illinois SSA handles a variety of federally run programs like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains essential contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any concerns or requests regarding your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in setting up an appointment, call the following Joliet Social Security office.
Directions to the Joliet, 60431 Office
Eff Monday 062711. Office Is Located Near The Galowich Ymca. Office Is On Houbolt Between Forest View And Mcdonough Streets. From The South, We Are 1 Mile North Of I-80 Interchange At Houbolt. From The North, The Office Is 1/2 Mi. South Of Jefferson (us Rt.52). From The West And I-55, Exit Us 52 And Go East To Houbolt, Make A Right. Pace Bus Route 501
Reviews for the Joliet, 60431 Office
Other Cities Near Joliet
- Woodridge Social Security Offices
- Aurora Social Security Offices
- Palos Hills Social Security Offices
- Chicago Heights Social Security Offices
- Hillside Social Security Offices
- North Riverside Social Security Offices
- Kankakee Social Security Offices
- Bloomingdale Social Security Offices
- Hammond Social Security Offices
- Chicago Social Security Offices
- Elgin Social Security Offices
- Mount Prospect Social Security Offices
- Merrillville Social Security Offices
- Evanston Social Security Offices
- Gary Social Security Offices