Social Security Office in Waukegan, Illinois 60087
Frequently Asked Questions at Waukegan, 60087 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (888) 320-0960 or visit your local Waukegan SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Waukegan SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Waukegan Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Waukegan, 60087 Office
The Waukegan Social Security office is located at Waukegan 60087. The Illinois SSA regulates several federally run programs like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains helpful contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any issues or questions about your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in setting up an appointment, call the following Waukegan Social Security office.
Directions to the Waukegan, 60087 Office
Located In Northwest Waukegan.take Any Main East/west Street Such As Washington Or Grand To Lewis (1900 West).the Office Is About 1/2 Mile North Of Grand And 3 Blocks South Of Sunset On The West Side Of The Street,next To Illinois Dept Of Human Services
Reviews for the Waukegan, 60087 Office
Other Cities Near Waukegan
- Kenosha Social Security Offices
- Racine Social Security Offices
- Mount Prospect Social Security Offices
- Evanston Social Security Offices
- Woodstock Social Security Offices
- Bloomingdale Social Security Offices
- Elgin Social Security Offices
- Hillside Social Security Offices
- Chicago Social Security Offices
- North Riverside Social Security Offices
- Greenfield Social Security Offices
- Woodridge Social Security Offices
- Milwaukee Social Security Offices
- Waukesha Social Security Offices
- Palos Hills Social Security Offices
- Aurora Social Security Offices