Social Security Office in Merrillville, Indiana 46410
Frequently Asked Questions at Merrillville, 46410 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 692-3142 or visit your local Merrillville SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Merrillville SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Merrillville Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Merrillville, 46410 Office
The Merrillville Social Security office is located in Merrillville 46410. The following page has information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any questions or concerns about your Social Security benefits or are interested in arranging an appointment, call the following Merrillville Social Security office.
Directions to the Merrillville, 46410 Office
The Social Security Office Is Located Between I-65 And Westfield Mall South Of U.s. 30. From I-65 Go East On Us 30 To Mississippi St. (intersection To Westfield Mall). Turn Right (south) On Mississippi St. To 85th Ave. Turn Right (west) On 85th Ave. The Office Is Located Approximately A Quarter Mile On The Right (north) Side Of The Street, Ju St Past Indiana Street.
Reviews for the Merrillville, 46410 Office
Other Cities Near Merrillville
- Gary Social Security Offices
- Hammond Social Security Offices
- Valparaiso Social Security Offices
- Chicago Heights Social Security Offices
- Michigan City Social Security Offices
- Palos Hills Social Security Offices
- Chicago Social Security Offices
- Kankakee Social Security Offices
- North Riverside Social Security Offices
- Hillside Social Security Offices
- Woodridge Social Security Offices
- Joliet Social Security Offices
- Evanston Social Security Offices