Social Security Office in Michigan City, Indiana 46360
Frequently Asked Questions at Michigan City, 46360 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 248-2393 or visit your local Michigan City SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Michigan City SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Michigan City Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Michigan City, 46360 Office
The Michigan City Social Security office is located in Michigan City 46360. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any questions or comments about your disability benefits or are interested in scheduling an appointment, call the following Michigan City Social Security office.
Directions to the Michigan City, 46360 Office
Office Located At Corner Of 7th St. And Pine St. In Downtown Michigan City, 1 Block East Of Franklin St. (hwy 421) And 3 Blocks West Of Michigan Blvd. (hwy 35).
Reviews for the Michigan City, 46360 Office
Other Cities Near Michigan City
- Valparaiso Social Security Offices
- Gary Social Security Offices
- Merrillville Social Security Offices
- Hammond Social Security Offices
- South Bend Social Security Offices
- Benton Harbor Social Security Offices
- Chicago Social Security Offices
- Chicago Heights Social Security Offices
- Evanston Social Security Offices
- Palos Hills Social Security Offices
- North Riverside Social Security Offices
- Elkhart Social Security Offices