Social Security Office in Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Frequently Asked Questions at Annapolis, 21401 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (888) 840-0684 or visit your local Annapolis SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Annapolis SSA office or through the mail.
- Can I apply for Medicare benefits at this office?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Annapolis Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Annapolis, 21401 Office
The Annapolis Social Security office is located in Annapolis 21401. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any interests or comments about your Medicare benefits or are interested in arranging an appointment, call the following Annapolis Social Security office.
Directions to the Annapolis, 21401 Office
Office Is Located North Of The Annapolis Technology Park
Reviews for the Annapolis, 21401 Office
Other Cities Near Annapolis
- Glen Burnie Social Security Offices
- Seabrook Social Security Offices
- Columbia Social Security Offices
- Silver Spring Social Security Offices
- Baltimore Social Security Offices
- Washington Social Security Offices
- Towson Social Security Offices
- Owings Mills Social Security Offices
- Rockville Social Security Offices
- Alexandria Social Security Offices
- Charlotte Hall Social Security Offices
- Abingdon Social Security Offices
- Cambridge Social Security Offices
- Fairfax Social Security Offices
- Westminster Social Security Offices