Social Security Office in Baltimore, Maryland 21201
Need a New or Replacement Social Security Card?
Frequently Asked Questions at Baltimore, 21201 Office
- Can I schedule an appointment with Social Security online?
Social Security does not have an online appointment scheduler. You do not need an appointment to file for benefits or appeal a disability decision. If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to us for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by calling (866) 931-9942 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or visiting your local Baltimore SSA office.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Where do I get a copy of my Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Baltimore SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 931-9942 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or visiting your local visiting your local Baltimore SSA office.
- How do I find out my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
About the Baltimore, 21201 Office
The Baltimore Social Security office is located at Baltimore 21201. The Maryland SSA regulates a variety of federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains helpful contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any issues or questions pertaining to your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in arranging an appointment, call the following Baltimore Social Security office.
Directions to the Baltimore, 21201 Office
1010 Park Ave,suite 200 Baltimore,md 21201. From The North:proceed Southon Mt Royal Ave,bear Right On Cathedral St To Park Ave. From The South:proceed North On Charles St,left On Preston St,left On Cathedral St To Park Ave. From The East:proceed West On Preston St,left On Cathedral St Topark Ave. From The West:proceed East On Mlk Blvd To Park Ave. The Officecomplex Is Called \symphony Center\ Directly Behind The Meyerhoff Symphony Hall. Onsite Parking,including Spaces For Handicapped Individuals Is Not Available At This Location. Handicapped Parking Is Available At 1030park Ave. Passengers Can Be Dropped Off At The
Reviews for the Baltimore, 21201 Office
Other Cities Near Baltimore
- Towson Social Security Offices
- Owings Mills Social Security Offices
- Glen Burnie Social Security Offices
- Columbia Social Security Offices
- Abingdon Social Security Offices
- Annapolis Social Security Offices
- Seabrook Social Security Offices
- Silver Spring Social Security Offices
- Westminster Social Security Offices
- Rockville Social Security Offices
- Washington Social Security Offices
- Frederick Social Security Offices
- Alexandria Social Security Offices
- York Social Security Offices
- Elkton Social Security Offices
- Fairfax Social Security Offices