Social Security Office in Baltimore, Maryland 21227
Frequently Asked Questions at Baltimore, 21227 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 870-6381 or visit your local Baltimore SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Baltimore SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Baltimore Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Baltimore, 21227 Office
The Baltimore Social Security office is located in Baltimore 21227. The following page includes information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any inquiries or worries about your retirement benefits or are interested in arranging an appointment, call the following Baltimore Social Security office.
Directions to the Baltimore, 21227 Office
From I-95 Take The Caton Ave Exit 50. Take Caton Ave North Exit 50b Tow Ard Wilkins Ave. Merge Onto S Caton Ave/us-1 Alt N.turn Left Onto Benson Ave Proceed 1/4 Mile To Benson Heights Business Center And Make A Left. From I-695 Take I-95n To Baltimore Exit 11a And Follow The Directions Above. The Office Is Located Behind St Agnes Hospital
Reviews for the Baltimore, 21227 Office
Other Cities Near Baltimore
- Glen Burnie Social Security Offices
- Towson Social Security Offices
- Columbia Social Security Offices
- Owings Mills Social Security Offices
- Annapolis Social Security Offices
- Seabrook Social Security Offices
- Silver Spring Social Security Offices
- Abingdon Social Security Offices
- Rockville Social Security Offices
- Washington Social Security Offices
- Westminster Social Security Offices
- Frederick Social Security Offices
- Alexandria Social Security Offices
- Fairfax Social Security Offices
- York Social Security Offices