Social Security Office in Baltimore, Maryland 21213
Frequently Asked Questions at Baltimore, 21213 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 336-9653 or visit your local Baltimore SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Baltimore SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Baltimore Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Baltimore, 21213 Office
The Baltimore Social Security office is located at Baltimore 21213. The Maryland SSA contains various federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains helpful contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any comments or questions concerning your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in planning an appointment, call the following Baltimore Social Security office.
Directions to the Baltimore, 21213 Office
Office Located On #15 Bus Line Take 695 To 95 Exit On Moravia Rd. Take Moravia Rd To Sinclair La. Make A Left On Sinclair Lane Go 9 Blocks To Bel Air Rd. Make A Right On Belair Rd, Then Another Right Into The Belair-edison Crossing Shopping Ctr.office Is Next To Wireless World
Reviews for the Baltimore, 21213 Office
Other Cities Near Baltimore
- Towson Social Security Offices
- Owings Mills Social Security Offices
- Glen Burnie Social Security Offices
- Columbia Social Security Offices
- Abingdon Social Security Offices
- Annapolis Social Security Offices
- Seabrook Social Security Offices
- Silver Spring Social Security Offices
- Westminster Social Security Offices
- Rockville Social Security Offices
- Washington Social Security Offices
- Frederick Social Security Offices
- York Social Security Offices
- Elkton Social Security Offices
- Alexandria Social Security Offices