Social Security Office in Columbia, Maryland 21045
Frequently Asked Questions at Columbia, 21045 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 445-0504 or visit your local Columbia SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Columbia SSA office or through the mail.
- Can I apply for Medicare benefits at this office?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Columbia Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Columbia, 21045 Office
The Columbia Social Security office is located at 8865 Stanford Blvd Lakeside Bldg Ste 110. The Columbia office offers information, assistance and services handled by the Social Security Administration. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have curiosities or doubts about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Columbia Social Security office.
Directions to the Columbia, 21045 Office
E-directions:from I-95-merge Onto Md-175 West/columbia, Turn Left On Snowden River Pkwy South, Right On Mcgaw Rd, Right On Stanford Blvd. Turn Left At Lakeside Office Sign, Left To End Of Parking Lot, Follow Signs To Office Entrance. W-directions:from Rt 29-merge Onto Md-175 East /patuxent Pkwy Via Exit 20a Toward Jessup, Slight Right Onto Dobbin Rd, Left Onto Stanford Blvd Make Right At Roundabout. Turn Right At The Lakeside Office Sign. Left To End Of Parking Lot, Follow Signs To Office Entrance.
Reviews for the Columbia, 21045 Office
Other Cities Near Columbia
- Glen Burnie Social Security Offices
- Owings Mills Social Security Offices
- Baltimore Social Security Offices
- Silver Spring Social Security Offices
- Seabrook Social Security Offices
- Rockville Social Security Offices
- Towson Social Security Offices
- Washington Social Security Offices
- Annapolis Social Security Offices
- Westminster Social Security Offices
- Frederick Social Security Offices
- Alexandria Social Security Offices
- Fairfax Social Security Offices
- Abingdon Social Security Offices
- Manassas Social Security Offices