Social Security Office in Columbia, Maryland 21045
Need a New or Replacement Social Security Card?
Frequently Asked Questions at Columbia, 21045 Office
- Can I schedule an appointment with Social Security online?
Social Security does not have an online appointment scheduler. You do not need an appointment to file for benefits or appeal a disability decision. If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to us for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by calling (877) 445-0504 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or visiting your local Columbia SSA office.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Where do I get a copy of my Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Columbia SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 445-0504 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or visiting your local visiting your local Columbia SSA office.
- How do I find out my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
About the Columbia, 21045 Office
The Columbia Social Security office is located at 8865 Stanford Blvd Lakeside Bldg Ste 110. The Columbia office offers information, assistance and services handled by the Social Security Administration. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have curiosities or doubts about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Columbia Social Security office.
Directions to the Columbia, 21045 Office
E-directions:from I-95-merge Onto Md-175 West/columbia, Turn Left On Snowden River Pkwy South, Right On Mcgaw Rd, Right On Stanford Blvd. Turn Left At Lakeside Office Sign, Left To End Of Parking Lot, Follow Signs To Office Entrance. W-directions:from Rt 29-merge Onto Md-175 East /patuxent Pkwy Via Exit 20a Toward Jessup, Slight Right Onto Dobbin Rd, Left Onto Stanford Blvd Make Right At Roundabout. Turn Right At The Lakeside Office Sign. Left To End Of Parking Lot, Follow Signs To Office Entrance.
Reviews for the Columbia, 21045 Office
Other Cities Near Columbia
- Glen Burnie Social Security Offices
- Owings Mills Social Security Offices
- Baltimore Social Security Offices
- Silver Spring Social Security Offices
- Seabrook Social Security Offices
- Rockville Social Security Offices
- Towson Social Security Offices
- Washington Social Security Offices
- Annapolis Social Security Offices
- Westminster Social Security Offices
- Frederick Social Security Offices
- Alexandria Social Security Offices
- Fairfax Social Security Offices
- Abingdon Social Security Offices
- Manassas Social Security Offices