Social Security Office in Elkton, Maryland 21921
Frequently Asked Questions at Elkton, 21921 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 331-2218 or visit your local Elkton SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Elkton SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Elkton Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Elkton, 21921 Office
The Elkton Social Security office is located at 101 Chesapeake Blvd Suite A. The Elkton office gives information, advice and services operated by the Social Security Administration. The following page features information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have requests or comments about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Elkton Social Security office.
Directions to the Elkton, 21921 Office
Near The Delaware State Line-by Motor Vehicle Admin In Elkton Md. Follow Route 40 E And Make A Right On Chesapeake Blvd. First Building On The Right. First Suite On The Right After You Enter The Building. Handicapped Parking Is Available In Front Of The Building
Reviews for the Elkton, 21921 Office
Other Cities Near Elkton
- New Castle Social Security Offices
- West Chester Social Security Offices
- Abingdon Social Security Offices
- Chester Social Security Offices
- Bridgeton Social Security Offices
- Dover Social Security Offices
- Upper Darby Social Security Offices
- Glassboro Social Security Offices
- Lancaster Social Security Offices
- Philadelphia Social Security Offices
- Norristown Social Security Offices
- Royersford Social Security Offices
- Towson Social Security Offices
- Cherry Hill Social Security Offices
- Baltimore Social Security Offices
- Mount Holly Social Security Offices