Social Security Office in Rockville, Maryland 20850
Frequently Asked Questions at Rockville, 20850 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 838-5341 or visit your local Rockville SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Rockville SSA office or through the mail.
- Can I apply for Medicare benefits at this office?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Rockville Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Rockville, 20850 Office
The Rockville Social Security office is located at Rockville 20850. The Maryland SSA controls separate federally run plans like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains available contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in planning an appointment, call the following Rockville Social Security office.
Directions to the Rockville, 20850 Office
From The North: Take I-270 South To Exit 6a, Md-28/w Montgomery Ave Toward Rockville. Turn Left Onto Md-28/w Montgomery Ave. Continue Onto Md-28/w Jefferson St. Turn Left Onto N Washington St. The Office Is On The Right. From The South: Take I-270 North To Exit 5, Md-189/falls Road. Keep Right At The Fork And Merge Onto Maryland Ave. After 1 Mile, Turn Left Onto E Middle Lane. Take The 2nd Right Onto N Washington St. The Office Is On The Right.
Reviews for the Rockville, 20850 Office
Other Cities Near Rockville
- Silver Spring Social Security Offices
- Washington Social Security Offices
- Columbia Social Security Offices
- Fairfax Social Security Offices
- Seabrook Social Security Offices
- Alexandria Social Security Offices
- Frederick Social Security Offices
- Glen Burnie Social Security Offices
- Manassas Social Security Offices
- Owings Mills Social Security Offices
- Baltimore Social Security Offices
- Annapolis Social Security Offices
- Towson Social Security Offices
- Westminster Social Security Offices
- Charlotte Hall Social Security Offices
- Hagerstown Social Security Offices