Social Security Office in Seabrook, Maryland 20706
Frequently Asked Questions at Seabrook, 20706 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 338-4115 or visit your local Seabrook SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Seabrook SSA office or through the mail.
- Can I apply for Medicare benefits at this office?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Seabrook Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Seabrook, 20706 Office
The Seabrook Social Security office is located at 7401c Forbes Blvd. The Seabrook office presents information, advice and services operated by the Social Security Administration. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have curiosities or doubts about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Seabrook Social Security office.
Directions to the Seabrook, 20706 Office
From North And South, Take I-495/capital Beltway To Exit 22a For Balt/ Wash Pkwy, Keep Right At The Fork Towards Md-193 E/nasa Goddard And Merge Onto Greenbelt Rd/md-193 E. Turn Left Onto Forbes Blvd And An Immediate Right Into The Md. Corp. Business Center. Proceed To Front Of Bldg For Ssa Entrance.
Reviews for the Seabrook, 20706 Office
Other Cities Near Seabrook
- Silver Spring Social Security Offices
- Washington Social Security Offices
- Annapolis Social Security Offices
- Glen Burnie Social Security Offices
- Columbia Social Security Offices
- Rockville Social Security Offices
- Alexandria Social Security Offices
- Baltimore Social Security Offices
- Owings Mills Social Security Offices
- Fairfax Social Security Offices
- Towson Social Security Offices
- Charlotte Hall Social Security Offices
- Manassas Social Security Offices
- Frederick Social Security Offices
- Westminster Social Security Offices
- Abingdon Social Security Offices