Social Security Office in Towson, Maryland 21204
Frequently Asked Questions at Towson, 21204 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 614-4758 or visit your local Towson SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Towson SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Towson Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Towson, 21204 Office
The Towson Social Security office is located at Towson 21204. The Maryland SSA administers separate federally run programs like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains relevant contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any comments or inquiries pertaining to your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in setting up an appointment, call the following Towson Social Security office.
Directions to the Towson, 21204 Office
From 695 East Take Exit 26,turn Left Turn Onto Md-45 (york Rd),continue On York Rd 1 Mile,turn Right On Bosley Ave & Then Left On Allegheyn Ave/ From South Baltimore Take York Rd Then Make A Left On Allegheny Ave. The Office Is Located At 28 Allegheny(on The Corner Of Allegheny & Washing Ton)free Parking Is Available In The Garage Located On Washington Ave Fo R Ssa Visitors On The 5th Floor-follow The Sign To The Elevators That Wi Ll Take You To The Ssa Office Located On The 4th Floor//if Entering Main Entrance At 28 Allegheny Ave Take Elevator To Floor 4-visitors Can Also Use Steps Located Outside Or Inside Main Entrance To Access Floor 4.
Reviews for the Towson, 21204 Office
Other Cities Near Towson
- Baltimore Social Security Offices
- Owings Mills Social Security Offices
- Glen Burnie Social Security Offices
- Abingdon Social Security Offices
- Columbia Social Security Offices
- Westminster Social Security Offices
- Annapolis Social Security Offices
- Seabrook Social Security Offices
- Silver Spring Social Security Offices
- Rockville Social Security Offices
- Washington Social Security Offices
- York Social Security Offices
- Frederick Social Security Offices
- Elkton Social Security Offices
- Lancaster Social Security Offices