Social Security Office in Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108
Need a New or Replacement Social Security Card?
Frequently Asked Questions at Ann Arbor, 48108 Office
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 402-0825 or visit your local Ann Arbor SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Where do I get a copy of my Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Ann Arbor SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Ann Arbor Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
About the Ann Arbor, 48108 Office
The Ann Arbor Social Security office is located in Ann Arbor 48108. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any curiosities or worries about your Medicare benefits or are interested in scheduling an appointment, call the following Ann Arbor Social Security office.
Directions to the Ann Arbor, 48108 Office
I-94 To State Street- S On State St. Follow Roundabout (east) Onto Ellsworth. Turn Left At Next Street (s. Research Park Dr). Public Parkingis Available In Front Of The Building. Express Computers Available.
Reviews for the Ann Arbor, 48108 Office
Other Cities Near Ann Arbor
- Livonia Social Security Offices
- Inkster Social Security Offices
- Dearborn Social Security Offices
- Farmington Hills Social Security Offices
- Monroe Social Security Offices
- Adrian Social Security Offices
- Redford Social Security Offices
- Wyandotte Social Security Offices
- Chesterfield Social Security Offices
- Pontiac Social Security Offices
- Jackson Social Security Offices
- Highland Park Social Security Offices
- Detroit Social Security Offices
- Clawson Social Security Offices
- Toledo Social Security Offices
- Roseville Social Security Offices
- Sterling Heights Social Security Offices