Social Security Office in Chesterfield, Michigan 48051
Need a New or Replacement Social Security Card?
Frequently Asked Questions at Chesterfield, 48051 Office
- Can I schedule an appointment with Social Security online?
Social Security does not have an online appointment scheduler. You do not need an appointment to file for benefits or appeal a disability decision. If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to us for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by calling (866) 635-0788 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or visiting your local Chesterfield SSA office.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Where do I get a copy of my Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Chesterfield SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 635-0788 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or visiting your local visiting your local Chesterfield SSA office.
- How do I find out my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
About the Chesterfield, 48051 Office
The Chesterfield Social Security office is located in Chesterfield 48051. The following page includes information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any curiosities or doubts about your disability benefits or are interested in planning an appointment, call the following Chesterfield Social Security office.
Directions to the Chesterfield, 48051 Office
Office Is Located On 21 Mile Road Between Gratiot And I94. Office Is Located On The South Side Of 21 Mile Road - A One Story Brick Building. Effective January 2013 The Field Office Closes At Noon Each Wednesday.
Reviews for the Chesterfield, 48051 Office
Other Cities Near Chesterfield
- Pontiac Social Security Offices
- Farmington Hills Social Security Offices
- Clawson Social Security Offices
- Livonia Social Security Offices
- Redford Social Security Offices
- Sterling Heights Social Security Offices
- Inkster Social Security Offices
- Highland Park Social Security Offices
- Dearborn Social Security Offices
- Roseville Social Security Offices
- Flint Social Security Offices
- Detroit Social Security Offices
- Ann Arbor Social Security Offices
- Wyandotte Social Security Offices
- Owosso Social Security Offices