Social Security Office in Detroit, Michigan 48236
Need a New or Replacement Social Security Card?
Frequently Asked Questions at Detroit, 48236 Office
- Can I schedule an appointment with Social Security online?
Social Security does not have an online appointment scheduler. You do not need an appointment to file for benefits or appeal a disability decision. If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to us for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by calling (877) 845-0540 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or visiting your local Detroit SSA office.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Where do I get a copy of my Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Detroit SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (877) 845-0540 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or visiting your local visiting your local Detroit SSA office.
- How do I find out my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
About the Detroit, 48236 Office
The Detroit Social Security office is located at Detroit 48236. The Michigan SSA runs several federally run programs like retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability benefits. The following page contains essential contact information for this location such as the Social Security office phone number, hours of operation, and driving directions. If you have any issues or questions pertaining to your retirement Social Security benefits or interested in setting up an appointment, call the following Detroit Social Security office.
Directions to the Detroit, 48236 Office
Near Moross On Mack Across From Barnes & Noble Bookstore In Pointe Plaza Building - West Side Of Mack--visitors Should Park In Parking Structure Behind Barnes & Noble--there Is Handicap Parking In The Structure But None Onsite.
Reviews for the Detroit, 48236 Office
Other Cities Near Detroit
- Roseville Social Security Offices
- Highland Park Social Security Offices
- Sterling Heights Social Security Offices
- Clawson Social Security Offices
- Redford Social Security Offices
- Wyandotte Social Security Offices
- Dearborn Social Security Offices
- Inkster Social Security Offices
- Livonia Social Security Offices
- Farmington Hills Social Security Offices
- Pontiac Social Security Offices
- Chesterfield Social Security Offices
- Ann Arbor Social Security Offices
- Monroe Social Security Offices
- Fort Gratiot Social Security Offices