Social Security Office in Flint, Michigan 48503
Frequently Asked Questions at Flint, 48503 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (888) 318-7282 or visit your local Flint SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Flint SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Flint Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Flint, 48503 Office
The Flint Social Security office is located at 1149 Robert T Longway. The Flint office presents information, advice and services managed by the Social Security Administration. The following page features information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have interests or concerns about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment, contact the Flint Social Security office.
Directions to the Flint, 48503 Office
Located At The Corner Of Robert T. Longway & South Bound Chavez Dr. Across From Holiday Inn Express.
Reviews for the Flint, 48503 Office
Other Cities Near Flint
- Owosso Social Security Offices
- Chesterfield Social Security Offices
- Saginaw Social Security Offices
- Pontiac Social Security Offices
- Farmington Hills Social Security Offices
- Bay City Social Security Offices
- Clawson Social Security Offices
- Sterling Heights Social Security Offices
- Redford Social Security Offices
- Livonia Social Security Offices
- Detroit Social Security Offices
- Lansing Social Security Offices