Social Security Office in Inkster, Michigan 48141
Frequently Asked Questions at Inkster, 48141 Office
- How do I apply for Social Security benefits?
The easiest and quickest way to apply for retirement, spouse's, ex-spouse's, or Medicare benefits is to apply online. If you do not wish to use the online application, or the application for the benefit you want is not available online, you can call (866) 704-4860 or visit your local Inkster SSA office. Learn More About Applying for Benefits.
- How do I replace a lost or stolen Social Security card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website, by visiting your local Inkster SSA office or through the mail.
- How do I apply for Medicare benefits?
There isn’t just one simple answer to that question. Before you decide how you want to go about applying for Medicare, you need to understand the different parts of the program and which ones you need. Learn More About Applying for Medicare.
- How do I change my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. Learn How to Change Social Security Card Name.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the Inkster Social Security office?
The Social Security Administration does not currently have online appointment scheduler. Learn More About Scheduling an Appointment.
- How do I find out about my Social Security benefits?
Those who already receive benefits can view their payment history, current status, and manage their benefits. To open a personal my Social Security account, go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account" to get started.
- How does the coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Social Security?
All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Learn More About The Office Closure.
About the Inkster, 48141 Office
The Inkster Social Security office is located in Inkster 48141. The following page contains information for this location like the office phone number, hours of operation and driving directions. If you have any interests or issues about your retirement benefits or are interested in setting up an appointment, call the following Inkster Social Security office.
Directions to the Inkster, 48141 Office
Southside Of Cherry Hill Rd, East Of Middlebelt And West Of Inkster Road
Reviews for the Inkster, 48141 Office
Other Cities Near Inkster
- Dearborn Social Security Offices
- Livonia Social Security Offices
- Redford Social Security Offices
- Wyandotte Social Security Offices
- Farmington Hills Social Security Offices
- Highland Park Social Security Offices
- Detroit Social Security Offices
- Clawson Social Security Offices
- Pontiac Social Security Offices
- Ann Arbor Social Security Offices
- Roseville Social Security Offices
- Chesterfield Social Security Offices
- Sterling Heights Social Security Offices
- Monroe Social Security Offices
- Toledo Social Security Offices
- Adrian Social Security Offices